WELCOME TO FAT TIRE BIKE TOURS - BERLIN
December has arrived, but you can still join us for our famous All-in-One Bike Tour Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11am!
We love Berlin, and we want you to love it, too! Our tours are designed give you a truly memorable time in the city, all while showing you the best places, and with the best guides. We have tours suited for Berlin beginners, as well as folks that already feel like a local. We want you to get the most out of your visit. Our tours are great compliments to each other, so you can find everything you need for your visit under one roof!
WHAT TOURING WITH US IS ALL ABOUT
We focus on what we do best- guiding fun, comprehensive tours, while offering outstanding and friendly customer service. There are many reasons why you should join a tour while you are in Berlin. Here are a few reasons to join Fat Tire:
- We are fun people who take touring seriously. We are a small, close-knit group of people who love what we do. Guiding tours is fun for us, and our enthusiasm spreads to our guests.
- Everyone feels welcome on our tours. We love the international background of our guests, and we really enjoy getting to now the people who join us on tour. All fitness levels and bike experience are welcome. We have kid's bikes, too, and love having families along for the ride. Don't worry if you are a solo traveller, either. Our groups are the perfect way for you to spend a fun-filled day with great people, and make some new friends along the way!
- Relaxed, Fun, and Organized. We've been guiding tours for years, and we know how to do it right! The majority of our tour travels on cycle paths and in parks. When we are on the road, they are carefully chosen. Don't worry about getting tired. We stop at each of the sites to talk about what we are seeing. We also stop for lunch/dinner. We like supporting local restaurants, so your tour will visit one of our favorite local spots. For example, our All-in-One City Tour stops at one of our favorite beer gardens!
- Our guides are committed to excellence. We have a veteran staff who take their jobs seriously. They are engaging, energetic, and masters of group chemistry! We like to get to know our guests and have meaningful chats during the tour. Our guides and shop staff are also keen to answer all of your questions, and give you all the insider-tips we can to make your visit to Berlin special.
- Our tours are memorable. We don't want to just give you dates and statistics that you could read on your own. Instead, we base our tours around true understanding of Berlin's fascinating history. We prefer captivating anecdotes over boring prose. We want you to walk away feeling that you really learned something, not just heard a presentation.
- Great tours to choose from! Even more, we have a great Combo offer for folks joining us for more than one tour. Our All-in-One Bike or E-Bike Day Tour are our most popular tours, providing a solid overview of the city and its history. Our topic bike tours (Berlin Wall & Cold War, Third Reich & Nazi Germany, Raw: Berlin Exposed) are the perfect options for anyone looking to delve further into one of Berlin's eras. Our Gardens & Palaces of Potsdam Day trip is a great day on bikes, out of the city! The perfect addition to any day is our E-Bike Evening & Food Tour- a chance to experience Berlin the way we do, with great food along the way!
We take safety seriously
Thoughtfully chosen routes, well maintained bikes, and good instruction are all parts of our commitment to safety. At the forefront are our staff, who keep a watchful eye on our guests to keep you safe. Our bikes are registered and insured, and we have helmets on hand, should you like to wear one. Kids are welcome, and we have bikes and helmets to match.